5 x 5 Submission Requirements
- Any working artist is welcome to participate.
- No more than 5 entries per artist.
- Art must be original.
- Art must meet the 5 x 5 dimension and be securely mounted to the board provided by JCPA.
- Please avoid the use of profanity or nudity. Although we value your freedom of expression, this is a family-friendly event; and we, the JCPA committee, reserve the right to reject art that may be deemed inappropriate.
- Buyers agree to leave their purchased artwork for the duration of the event.
- Any unsold artwork will be returned to the artist, or, if agreed upon, will be offered for sale at the next 5 x 5 exhibition and becomes the property of JCPA.
- All art must be submitted by July 20th to the following location:
Nancy Campbell (423-434-6080): Johnson City Public Works 601 E. Main St., Johnson City, TN, 37601 (you may submit your art by mailing to this address or dropping it off in person)
5 x 5 panels are provided to every participating artist. Please select how you would prefer to receive your panel when you sign-up to participate on the 5 x 5 submission form.
- Artwork submission deadline, July 20th
- Opening reception, August 3rd
All artists are encouraged to attend the opening reception on August 3rd at Tipton Gallery. We want to celebrate you and express gratitude for your participation. Without you it would not be possible.
For details contact: Sarah Nobles at email@example.com