- Participating artists must be 18 or older.
- No more than 3 entries per artist.
- Art must be original.
- 2D art must meet the 5″ x 5″ dimension and be securely mounted to the unprimed birch wood panel provided by JCPA. Please select how you would prefer to receive your panel when you sign up to participate on the 5 x 5 Submission Form.
- 3D art must conform to 5″ x 5″ x 5″ (3D art does NOT have to be mounted to the panel provided by JCPA).
- Please avoid the use of profanity or nudity. Although we value your freedom of expression, this is a family-friendly event, and the JCPA Committee reserves the right to reject art that may be deemed inappropriate.
- Buyers agree to leave their purchased artwork for the duration of the event.
- Any unsold artwork will be offered for sale at the next 5 x 5 Art Exhibit & Fundraiser and becomes the property of JCPA.
- The 5 x 5 Art Exhibit & Fundraiser Submission Form will close on July 13th.
- All art must be submitted by July 22nd, 2022. Note: If you would like your name to appear on the list of participating artists that will be submitted to the press, we must receive your artwork by July 7th.
- Last day to complete submission form/sign up to participate: July 13th
- Artwork submission deadline: July 22nd
- Opening reception: August 5th
All artists are encouraged to attend the opening reception on August 5th at The Pavilion at Founders Park (105 W. Main St.). We want to celebrate you and express gratitude for your participation. Without you it would not be possible.
For questions contact Cheyenne Kumbhare at 423-975-2706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.