Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- We seek artists whose work represents the highest quality in design, materials, and workmanship. No reproductions of artwork will be allowed. All vendors must be approved by the JCPA Festival Committee. JCPA Members maintain the exclusive right to refuse vendors who, in JCPA’s sole discretion, do not meet festival standards.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Move in/set up will begin at 7:00 a.m. Vendors must unload then remove their vehicles from Commerce Street and the parking lot on the east end of Founders Park before setting up their booths. All vehicles must be off the street by 9:00 a.m. Displays must be set up one hour prior to opening. The festival opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Artist must be present for the duration of the festival.
- Your 10’ x 10’ booth will be clearly marked for each space you purchase. Do not exceed beyond your assigned space. No displays will be allowed in any aisle or walkway. Please be considerate of your neighbor. JCPA committee members will assign the spaces. Only special consideration will be given to artists who need handicap accessibility.
- Up to 3 vendors may share a booth. Each applicant must submit a separate application. Accepted applicants who plan to share a booth may submit one registration form for the whole group.
- Vendor booth space must be professional and neat in appearance.
- Equipment (tents, weights, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.) will be supplied by the vendor (the Festival will NOT provide these items).
- Vendors must secure their tents and/or umbrellas with suitable weights of 40 LBS. per leg minimum.
- Trash will be removed by vendors and disposed of in provided containers.
- This is a rain/shine event. NO REFUNDS. You will be given a 12 hour notice of cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Information on cancellation will be emailed.
- Vendors that need to cancel should notify email@example.com ASAP.
- Vendors that do not show and give no notice or leave early may be banned from all future festivals with no refunds given.
- Vendor breakdowns must start promptly at 9:00 p.m. and all vendor spaces must be emptied by 11:00 p.m. No early breakdown.
- If you are accepted, you must complete an online registration form and pay a $75 fee when you submit your form (you will be emailed a link to the registration form if accepted).
- By participating in the Art●Struck Festival, you release the City of Johnson City, the Johnson City Public Art Committee, city staff, security, and any festival representative from any responsibility from theft, damage, or loss.
- All vendors are required to collect Tennessee sales tax. Forms will be provided by the JCPA prior to the start of the Festival.
- We will use your artist information and photos on our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you have objections please notify firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You may not sublet, share, or assign your space to any other artist.