Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- We seek artists whose work represents the highest quality in design, materials, and workmanship. No reproductions of artwork will be allowed. All vendors must be approved by the JCPA Festival Committee. JCPA Members maintain the exclusive right to refuse vendors who, in JCPA’s sole discretion, do not meet festival standards.
- No vendor fees are required.
- Due to space limitations, vendors may not reserve more than one 10×10 booth space.
- Move in/set up will begin at 7:00 a.m. Vendors must unload next to their booth space then remove their vehicles from the Founders Park Pavilion before setting up their booths. All vehicles must be out of the parking lot by 9:00 a.m. Displays must be set up one hour prior to opening. The festival opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Vendor must be present for the duration of the festival.
- Your 10’ x 10’ booth will be clearly marked. Do not exceed beyond your assigned space. No displays will be allowed in any aisle or walkway. Please be considerate of your neighbor. JCPA committee members will assign the spaces. Only special consideration will be given to artists who need handicap accessibility.
- Up to 3 vendors may share a booth. Each applicant must submit a separate application. Accepted applicants who plan to share a booth may submit one confirmation form for the whole group.
- Vendor booth space must be professional and neat in appearance.
- Equipment (tents, weights, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.) will be supplied by the vendor (the Festival will NOT provide these items).
- Electric hook-up will be available to most vendors who require it. However, due to the number of available power sources, electric hook-up cannot be guaranteed for all vendors. Priority will be given to those who require electricity to conduct demonstrations, display videos, etc.
- Vendors must secure their tents and/or umbrellas with suitable weights of 10-15 LBS. per leg minimum.
- Trash will be removed by vendors and disposed of in provided containers.
- This is a rain/shine event. You will be given a 12 hour notice of cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Information on cancellation will be emailed.
- Vendors that need to cancel should notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Vendors that do not show and give no notice or leave early may be banned from all future festivals.
- Vendor breakdowns must start promptly at 6:00 p.m. and all vendor spaces must be emptied by 8:00 p.m. No early breakdown.
- If you are accepted, you must complete an online confirmation form (you will be emailed a link to the confirmation form if accepted).
- By participating in the Art●Struck Festival, you release the City of Johnson City, the Johnson City Public Art Committee, city staff, security, and any festival representative from any responsibility from theft, damage, or loss.
- All vendors are required to collect Tennessee sales tax. To collect Tennessee sales tax, log on or create an account on the Tennessee Department of Revenue’s Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point to file electronically. Access the electronic filing system at the following link: https://www.tn.gov/revenue/taxes/sales-and-use-tax/filing-and-state-tax.html
- We will use your artist information and photos on our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you have objections please notify email@example.com.
- You may not assign your space to any other vendor.