Skip to content
Art●Struck Festival BUSKER APPLICATION Terms & Conditions
- All performances must be approved by the JCPA Festival Committee. JCPA Members maintain the exclusive right to refuse applicants who, in JCPA’s sole discretion, do not meet festival standards.
- Performances must be offered free of charge. Performers may accept tips.
- Sound amplification will NOT be permitted – this is intended to create a unique festival atmosphere in which several performers can be enjoyed as attendees move throughout the park. If your performance requires back-up music, you must provide your own small, wireless speaker and festival organizers will work with you to determine an acceptable level of sound.
- Performance times will be scheduled in consultation with each busker.
- Buskers must be present at their specified performance time(s).
- Buskers will be stationed throughout King Commons. Placement will be determined in consultation with each busker and will depend upon performance area requirements, among other factors.
- Performance must be professional and family friendly.
- Any special performance equipment or materials must be supplied by the performer (the Festival will NOT provide these items).
- Trash will be removed by buskers and disposed of in provided containers.
- This is a rain/shine event. You will be given a 12 hour notice of cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Information on cancellation will be emailed.
- Buskers that need to cancel should notify email@example.com ASAP.
- Buskers that do not show and give no notice or leave early may be banned from all future festivals.
- Busker breakdowns must start promptly at 6:00 p.m. and all busker spaces must be emptied by 8:00 p.m.
- By participating in the Art●Struck Festival, you release the City of Johnson City, the Johnson City Public Art Committee, city staff, security, and any festival representative from any responsibility from theft, damage, or loss.
- We will use your artist information and photos on our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you have objections please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.