Skip to content
CHILDREN’S/YOUTH BOOTH APPLICATION
Terms & Conditions
- No reproductions of artwork will be allowed. All vendors must be approved by the JCPA Festival Committee. JCPA Committee members maintain the exclusive right to refuse vendors who, in JCPA’s sole discretion, do not meet festival standards.
- No vendor fees are required.
- Child/youth participants must be under 18 years of age.
- Child/youth vendors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Move in/set up will begin at 7:00 a.m. Vendors must unload next to their booth space then remove their vehicles from the Founders Park Pavilion before setting up their booths. All vehicles must be out of the parking lot by 9:00 a.m. Displays must be set up one hour prior to opening. The festival opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Vendor must be present for the duration of the festival.
- No displays will be allowed in any aisle or walkway. Please be considerate of your neighbor.
- Vendor booth space must be neat in appearance.
- Equipment (tents, weights, tables, and chairs) will be supplied by JCPA for child vendors only.
- Trash will be removed by vendors and disposed of in provided containers.
- This is a rain/shine event. You will be given a 12 hour notice of cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Information on cancellation will be emailed. If the festival is canceled due to inclement weather, the event will be moved to the following Saturday (May 13th, 2023).
- Vendors that need to cancel should notify email@example.com ASAP.
- Vendors that do not show and give no notice or leave early may be banned from all future festivals.
- Vendor breakdowns must start promptly at 5:00 p.m. and all vendor spaces must be emptied by 7:00 p.m. No early breakdown.
- If your child is accepted, you must complete an online confirmation form (you will be emailed a link to the confirmation form if accepted).
- By participating in the Art●Struck Festival, you release the City of Johnson City, the Johnson City Public Art Committee, city staff, security, and any festival representative from any responsibility from theft, damage, or loss.
- We will use your artist information and photos on our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you have objections please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not assign your space to any other vendor.