Skip to content
INFO BOOTH APPLICATION
Terms & Conditions
- All info booths must be approved by the JCPA Festival Committee. JCPA members maintain the exclusive right to refuse applicants who, in JCPA’s sole discretion, do not meet festival standards.
- No booth fees are required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Due to space limitations, info booth hosts may not reserve more than one 10×10 booth space.
- Accepted applicants must complete an online confirmation form (you will be emailed a link to the registration form if accepted).
- Move in/set up will begin at 7:00 a.m. Info booth hosts must unload by their booth spaces in the Founders Pavilion parking lot then remove their vehicles from the parking lot before setting up their booths. All vehicles must be out of the parking lot by 9:00 a.m. Displays must be set up one hour prior to opening. The festival opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Info booth host must be present for the duration of the festival.
- Your 10’ x 10’ booth will be clearly marked. Do not exceed beyond your assigned space.
- Booth space must be professional and neat in appearance.
- No displays will be allowed in any aisle or walkway. Please be considerate of your neighbor.
- JCPA committee members will assign the spaces. Only special consideration will be given to hosts who need handicap accessibility.
- Equipment (tents, weights, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.) will be supplied by the info booth host (the Festival will NOT provide these items).
- Electric hook-up will be available to most art info booth hosts who require it. However, due to the number of available power sources, electric hook-up cannot be guaranteed for all. Priority will be given to those who require electricity to conduct demonstrations, activities, display videos, etc.
- Art demo/activity hosts must secure their tents and/or umbrellas with suitable weights of 40 LBS. per leg minimum. Weights must be tied to each tent leg.
- Trash will be removed by info booth hosts and disposed of in provided containers.
- This is a rain/shine event. You will be given a 12 hour notice of cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Information on cancellation will be emailed. If the festival is canceled due to inclement weather, the event will be moved to the following Saturday (May 13th, 2023).
- Info booth hosts that need to cancel should notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Info booth hosts that do not show and give no notice or leave early may be banned from all future festivals.
- Info booth host breakdowns must start promptly at 5:00 p.m. and all spaces must be emptied by 7:00 p.m. No early breakdown.
- By participating in the Art●Struck Festival, you release the City of Johnson City, the Johnson City Public Art Committee, city staff, security, and any festival representative from any responsibility from theft, damage, or loss.
- We will use your organization information on our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you have objections please notify email@example.com.
- You may not assign your space to any other organization or artist.